Happy

Things that make me happy (aka Friday Favorites):

In honor of shark week (this was posted to the Iggy FB page I am part of):


Rykar and I played hooky from the gym:
The water is 89 degrees!  ^^ Floating is one way I get comfortable.



Hot air balloons were out yesterday morning.  I guess low 80s is cool enough for them:


How can something horrific in adult size be so adorable in kidlet size:
I'm sad they are sold out.


Our latest 411 paged blogbook arrived.

To add to our collection.

In our spot of memories:
We are still one book behind.  These books document the first time I met my husband, first marathon, getting engaged, getting married, getting pregnant, moving, etc.  THE BEST INVENTION = BLOGGING.


This watch is beautiful:


This saying is spot on:

Today there is a taxi on my large belly:

DQ brought back the SMORES FROZEN HOT CHOCOLATE:


Our monsoons have been crap so far, but the summer temps have been mostly pleasant.  It was dark-ish, so these people are blurred a bit, but I still thought it was pretty.

Friday is the best.  Have a wonderful weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. I love everything about this post! <3 I love the display. I think I need to start printing out my blog books. That watch is beautiful! And I love DQ's frozen hot chocolate. My husband doesn't understand how a hot chocolate can be frozen but apparently he has never tired it. He doesn't know what he is missing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE you make books out of the blog! What a great idea!! There is so much cuteness in this blog post, I don't even know where to start! But I think the shoes are the cuteness winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a book behind on my blog books too! They're so expensive I always try to wait for a deal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last picture is so beautiful! I love that you have so many books! I need to get mine all printed out!

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (30) B2 (5) B3 (47) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (5) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (52) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (20) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (34) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.