Four Months!

Little man turned four months this past week.  :*(    :)


He weighed in at exactly 14 pounds!  That put him somewhere around the 30th percentile.  His length was 23-3/4" putting him about 15th percentile for height.  These measurements were taken at home since we haven't been to his 4 month well check quite yet.

He still wears size 1 diapers, and 0-3 months, 3 months, and 3-6 month clothes.  Right now he fits in a lot of stuff which is fun.  He didn't plump up as much this last month as the months before it seems, but I think his weight gain is still great.  He eats a pretty consistent 25 ounces daily.


He's a happy guy, still loves his hands, and it's fun to look at him while he's half asleep and watch him immediately light up and start kicking with excitement.  He definitely knows who mommy and daddy are.


He has mastered the Bumbo.  And accessorizing.  ;)


He's still quite determined with his hands.


He has pretty good head control that we've put him in his new Jumperoo.  He's kind of small for it but the springs are slowly stretching.  The only time he struggles with full head control is when he sneezes.  lol  Poor kid.  #whiplash


Foot.


He still hates the crib but recently has been able to fall asleep in the co-sleeper which is progress!!  He still wants to eat every 2-3 hours at night, so there's that.  But the first stretch of the night is nice (now I need to go to bed earlier).  I still am getting up between 3-4am to pump anyways.

He'll now nap in the co-sleeper at my desk.  I LOVE IT.  I'm trying to get him to nap with light and surrounding noises and so far so good.


I still will hold him for a nap if he'll let me.  It's my favorite so I'll do it as long as he will allow!!  This uncomfortable looking position happens to be his favorite.  I can get him to sleep so fast like this.


He loves his baths now and requires much scrubbing due to the slobber that constantly runs down his face into his fat rolls.  It would seriously stay there for weeks...

^^I'm obsessed with his head.  Little grandpa over here.


B3 is so happy.  We love LOVE our little guy!!!


5 comments:

  1. What a smile! It melts your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute and handsome! I can't believe he is already 4 months old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Mine just turned 2 months, and it's so fun to see them grow and change.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first smile pic in the football outfit is to die for~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had to watch this twice. SO cute. You are great parents and he is one lucky kid!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.