Blogger Men Tell All - GUEST POST: BEN (lol)

7 years of blogging and never before has Ben taken over.  That's a shame because he's way more interesting than I am!  This is the perfect opportunity to link-up and introduce my funnier half.  Without further adieu, 5 questions for this month's Blogger Men Tell All...


1-Do you like to cook? If yes, what’s your favorite thing to make?
A: Yes, I do.   Sometimes the results are tasty, sometimes inedible.  I almost burnt the house down cooking bacon on the grill. 


Favorite to cook?  I can’t pick a favorite to eat, so how to decide on the things I like to cook best is nigh unto impossible, but I do enjoy a good mix ‘n match!  Throw a lot of good stuff together and see what you have.  Something that I can add a little twist on that is just that extra bit of goodness.  Like steak super nachos or double loaded mashed potatoes.  Fun to cook, funner to eat.  Not so much when you go to burn off after they adhere straight to the love handles.


2-What is the last movie you saw in a theater?
A: Guardians of the Galaxy.  At iPic.  


Haha.  Nerd meet nerd.



3-Can you name five makeup brands?
A:  Yes.  And if I couldn’t, I could just make up something like ‘burning love’ or ‘purple pleasure’ and chances are it’s a lipstick brand.  Or an STD.  Best not to google that.


4-What are your biggest pet peeves?
A:  Getting old and decrepit.  It’s bothersome. 


5-What are your biggest goals in life right now?
A:  Get this in my garage.  Sorry Baby Boy, no college fund for you, daddy is unrealistically distracted by shiny red cars.




Ben's a great cook.  MUCH better than me.  He did almost burn the house down.  It was right after we moved in.  Well, it was actually kind of a team effort, I'll admit.  We didn't grill for a very long time after that episode.  haha

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, like this!!! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha oh man this post is pretty hilarious! I'll have to see if my better half would be up for this! Ps. For him it's giant pick up trucks. Oy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I LOVE THIS! Too funny! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (30) B2 (1) B3 (44) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (5) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (47) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (20) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (34) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.