Great Wall Training Weeks 4 & 5

Life and work have been so busy that week 4 feels like it was so long ago!  I was one lil mile short for that week.  We had visitors and my 4 mile run was done immediately after dinner at Olive Garden...which was fun.  :P  I cut that crap short, yo.


Spring has sprung and the temperatures around here jumped 25 degrees in a week.  My evening 7 miler was hot, but overall it was pretty good and my longest run post-partum!  Happy day.  

Ben and B$ surprised me with water to help cool me down.  Ben had two more epidurals that really didn't help much, so he's still out.  I feel really bad for him.


Sometimes there are a dozen hot air balloons out at once.  I love them.


This week, week 5, was great.  I did a 5 miler with the stroller, which that. is. tough.  The slightest inclines killed me, but the weather was stormy awesome.


I ran a 4-mile race yesterday and did 3 miles beforehand to get 7 out of the day.  That was a fun, fun day.  My siblings and I placed in our age groups and the course was along the canal in Old Town Scottsdale.


This upcoming week is week 6 already!  I'm kind of excited that weeks are flying by, but I sure don't want to leave my baby behind.  OMG I'm dreading that part so much.  Meanwhile, this week I'll be stepping back.

Have a wonderful week!  I hope I'm a better blogger.  Last week was a bit of a struggle.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on placing!!!! That's exciting, what a comeback!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's SO impressive!!! Oh and I love the hot air balloons too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (30) B2 (1) B3 (44) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (5) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (47) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (20) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (34) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.