April: Blogger Men Tell All

Another month of questions for my mister.  Another month of Blogger Men Tell All.


lol  He makes me laugh.


1-What is the last song you listened to?
The Fallout by The Haunted. Look it up and give it a listen. Everyone needs a little more hard rock in their lives, starting yesterday.


2-What would you sing at a karaoke night?
Baby got back. No, I can't sing but hey, anyone can yell into a microphone about big butts!!


3-Would you describe yourself as an introvert or an extrovert?
A highly extroverted introvert. Huh? I don't qualify for either category really: im very solid nerd type that loves people, making people laugh, making people trip so I can laugh; but also really enjoy a good book an a lazy Sunday without a gaggle of crazies always nagging at my face. How about a neutrivert? That's better. I'll be in the middle of the crowd telling everyone to leave me alone. Then I'll trip them when they leave and everyone else will laugh. The hilariousness will draw a crowd. It's a hard and thankless job, but that's what I do. Neutrivert.


4-What is one thing you will never do again?
Punch my sister. Eat chicken feet. Tow behind a truck on a skateboard. Oh wait, one thing? Ok, I'll never again eat chicken feet while chasing my sister on a skate board to give her a well deserved punching.


5-How do you think [your blogger] has benefited from blogging?
A ton of ways. There are so many, but one random selection is dedication. She commits to something, posts on her blog about it and then come hell or high water she follows through. She gets it done. It's more than impressive, it's truly amazing. She's a peach!




^^How about a picture from a couple of hours before we got engaged (5-1/2 years ago).  :]



Have a wonderful Tuesday!  We are zombies over here.  B3's popping out his first tooth and he was pretty miserable last night, poor guy.  Breaks my heart.

6 comments:

  1. Omg, neutrivert! That is totally a thing. I think I may be one too. That is awesome. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, I'm loving all the answers to the last question this month. So so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I am a highly extroverted introvert as well :) Jennifer @ Run Jenny Run

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww he looooves you, so sweet! I think our husbands would be along :) Mine is definitely a neutrivert too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, that last answer though. So sweet!!

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B3 (42) Currently (4) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (33) Racing (56) Reviews (2) Running (174) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (60) We Like To Move (26) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.