Currently

Not throwing it back today.  More like throwing it current.


Eating:  lemon garlic turkey jerky from COSTCO.  This stuff is addicting.

Wearing:  I'm wearing a form of pajamas.  The kind that you can tell yourself are nice enough to consider daytime chill clothes.

Feeling:  Sore.  Last week I took my "step-back" week a little too seriously.  But my dad was in town!

Weather:  We hit a record high on Sunday.  Hottest 3/29 since 1971.  97 freaking degrees!!  The weather is supposed to cool back down towards mid/low 80s for a little while longer.  Thank goodness because I love having the back door open later than 10am.


Wanting:  There is always a list of things I want for the house:  a cantilever umbrella for the backyard, large fire/gun safe, palm tree for the yard, shade screen for the patio, patio furniture, patio fan & misters, new window treatments, pool fencing, pool surveillance camera, more time in the day, more money on the tree, etc.  As for myself, I'd like a new swim suit or two.  And a six pack.

Needing:  The pool fencing will soon be a need.  Little man is 6 months old and shall soon be mobile.
video


Thinking:  Time goes way too fast.  It's APRIL.  2nd quarter!

Saving for:  A Porsche.  Well, that's mostly Ben, but I go along with it.  I do have a shoe fund for some nice shoes though, like these beauties, and my fav YSLs.

Learning:  How to balance life now that I'm a mommy.  I'm busy, but I love, love it.

Enjoying:  The weather.  I have loved living in Arizona.  I also get cold when it's like 80 degrees.

Reading:  I started Gone Girl in November.  I'm not quite half way through it, but I sure haven't been reading lately.  My weekdays:  work+workout+family time/get everything else done/blog/read+sleep.

Planning for:  Ch Ch China, also a possible staycation?

Watching:  Air Crash Investigations.  There is only one season on Netflix (called Air Disasters on there), but 14 on YouTube.  Airplanes are phenomenally engineered machines.  It blows my mind how a massive chunk of metal can fly!!


Loving:  Having my little brother live with us.  It's fun to have him around and B$ and Rykar sure like him.


Listening:  Kelly Clarkson's newest album.  Did I mention I'm going to her concert with my brother??  2ND ROW.

This is still my favorite song of hers and my all time favorite song for the past few years.  I often run to it on REPEAT.


Anticipating:  China, coming back from China to my baby boy (I'm already looking forward to that part so much), Kelly Clarkson, Juneathon running streaaaaak, B$'s 1st birthday, setting fall racing goals, 5 year wedding anniversary this year!, etc.

Thankful for:  My little family!  I never knew I could think that everything a little human does is cute.  Even the gross stuff!  It really is different when he's your own; Ben and I just oooo and aaaah all day long.

2 comments:

  1. OMG, B3 is soooo mobile!! I love it!! Oh and the jumping pool picture....love the fridge in the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at lemon garlic turkey jerky, pretty sure I could eat an entire bag of that!! Our closest Costco is 2 hours away!

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (30) B2 (1) B3 (43) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (5) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (45) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (20) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (34) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.