Minted Artwork

FTC Disclaimer:  I received the opportunity to review products from Minted and received online credit to their site in return.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.

I have seen Minted on numerous blogs and was excited when they reached out to me to do a review on their artwork and gifts!  I knew they offered stationary and holiday cards, but I wasn't aware of the artwork and plethora of other items they now offer.


Two of my New Year's resolutions are to decorate my office space, and also to finish baby boy's nursery (we procrastinated the finishing touches and then he came a little bit early).  I drew up my main workspace wall in AutoCAD, but I haven't yet picked everything to go up on it because I need some inspiration.


^^There is also the wall adjacent to the right side that needs something.

Minted offers artwork from individual artists.  You can purchase just the print in your chosen size, or you can pick from one of up to 11 frame options.

I have always been pulled towards bright colors and love the two below (all images are click-able):


And perfect for the nursery:


Minted's art marketplace offers paintings, drawings, foil pressed prints, graphics, along with almost any style of art you can think of.

Some of the artwork are available in multiple colors.  #macaroons  #hashtagonmyblog


On top of the artwork above, Minted offers photo art, maps, and photo maps.  I love, love the photo options, considering I take no fewer than 50 pictures a day (first time mom!!).  The hard part has been narrowing it down.


Ben thinks the foil maps are pretty cool:

One of the best parts [for the left brainer as myself], Minted offers inspirational wall/area pictures.  On their site, there is a tab dedicated to just inspiring.


I had a lot of fun perusing and Pinning the artwork.  I was impressed with the vast selection and endless possibilities there are when it comes to decorating, utilizing just their artwork and website!!  My only negative would be that some of the prints are costly, even without the frame option, which limits those of us decorating on a budget.

Thanks Minted, for partnering up with me for this post.  I am excited to get my office space up to speed and have plans to follow up with what I've decided to do.

Thank you for reading.  Have a wonderful Saturday and weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B3 (42) Currently (4) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (33) Racing (56) Reviews (2) Running (174) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (60) We Like To Move (26) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.