More Friday Favorites

I don't know what it is about seeing hot air balloons, but they never get old!  I love, love, love that we see them almost everyday during fall, winter and spring!  During summertime there's no way they'd be able to lift off of the ground in our sweltering temperatures.  ha



One of my running/blogging friends, Christine from Dream Big Runner (who I met on the blogosphere over three years ago!), has started to make shoe charms.  The best part is she donates a portion of every purchase to a charity, and they are super adorable!!  She will even make them custom to your desire.

I decided on two for my main running shoes:  my family drawn portrait and my high heels runner, aka me.  They are $5 on her Etsy site right here that she just opened.



While running, I listen to this song on repeat because it's amazing.  Better yet, B3 has been trained to sleep through music at Club Buhr volume, so I also turn it up and jam out on the treadmill or while doing the dishes.  haha  (BPM 176)



Ben made Easter breakfast for us.  There are hidden strawberries under this cloud of whipped cream.  (There seems to be a pancake theme here lately.  We even went and had more smores pancakes...)


Sometimes I wonder if I'm undoing my week's clean eats in one shot.  :P




My brother and sister flew up to our hometown to run Lagoon's inaugural race.  It had some beginner's bugs they desperately need to work out, but they had a fun, nostalgic time, and I love this picture that he unknowingly allowed me to steal.  And he got 2nd overall.




Baby boy is rolling and scooting all over the place.  He's going to be mobile soon.  That'll be a whole new ball game.  I just LOVE him.  At this moment he is asleep next to my desk, in his co-sleeper.  :]  Awwwh.




These pretty Tempo S - by Iggy Azalea by Steve Madden heels.  Perfect for springtime and even perfecter if they joined the humble ranks of the Buhr collection.




Speaking of springtime, the 90s have left us and it's been perfect!  Time to take the lil munchkin to the zoo.




This Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick is the best lipstick ever!!  I have been obsessed for almost an entire year.  This matte formula takes a minute to figure out how to apply perfectly so that it doesn't dry your lips, but then it doesn't. come. off.  I use make up remover at the end of the day.



That's all for now.  I hope you have a fantastic Friday!  I'm linking up with lifeinleggings.com today, for Friday Favorites.


6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, they look soo good on your bright shoes!! Love it! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE seeing the hot air balloons! (The colorful cactus one is my favorite!) And how crazy is it to think our little guys will be mobile soon?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boy looks like he's ready for lift-off! So cute!

    My little one just rolled from back to tummy and back for the first time this week... they grow so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always get excited when you post a blog cuz they're so fun to read! Cute shoe charms! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are killing me with those s'mores pancakes!!!

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B2 (1) B3 (42) Currently (4) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (38) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (26) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.