1 Day Left - Day #29

As I type this it is a lightning and thundering.  Oh yeah.


Another Monday has come and gone!  I took the day off (of work, not running) because it was Ben's back surgery!  All went well with it and they discharged him tonight.

I know he (and I, I won't lie) has been a little nervous about having his spine operated on so it was refreshing when all went "perfectly."  Hopefully he'll be able to ease back into running next month!  TBC...

B and I waited for the doctor to call.  I pretty much sat there and tried to not think about it.  #impossible


He keeps me entertained and my mind off things.



  • Today's mileage: 3.44
  • Total June mileage: 25.94 treadmill + 32.06 = 62  <---see what I did there
  • Hottest temp run in: 114
  • Days left: 1
Run, Blog, Log Everyday

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear all went well, what a relief! Oh and love seeing you still wear the shoe tags!

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B3 (42) Currently (4) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (33) Racing (56) Reviews (2) Running (174) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (60) We Like To Move (26) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.