1 Week Down

^^Haha

A couple weeks ago I was on Facebook and one of those random "sponsored" posts floated down my feed and I was like ah she looks familiar.  Then I realized that's because it was me.  

I took a screen shot and noticed the ad was for SLC's Froyo 5k which is funny because SLC is where I grew up.  


Last year a friend sent me this screen shot of the Las Vegas Rock 'N' Roll from 2013.  I was the picture on their site!  And this was a frame from the video so that must mean I'm famous.  :D


Today I did an easy, slow-as-possible-don't-want-to-sweat, Sunday mile.  Heaven knows I'm not going to shower again.


Those pistols yesterday made me sore so I ignored the weights today and just went for some air squats. A few years back I did a type of squat/lunge challenge (with weight) and I noticed a significant difference in my legs from before and after.  They really are some of the best movements you can do!  And they help strengthen your quads /stabilize your knees which helps prevent injury (like runner's knee). 

Today marks one week down with two+ to go in Juneathon.  


  • Today's mileage: 1 treadmill
  • Total June mileage: 2 treadmill + 15.06 = 17.06
  • Hottest temp run in: 102

23 days to go.

Have a wonderful Sunday night!

3 comments:

  1. I signed up for Janathon one year and lasted 3 days. Lol! Great job on the follow through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fitness whole pizza in my mouth bahhahaha! And how cool, you can start a hall of fame of all your appearances!

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (26) B2 (1) B3 (43) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (3) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (42) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (31) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.