#6 - National Donut Day (Observed)

A quick post for the day to continue my streakaleaking.

So we're going to compare donut shops in the valley.  Today we ventured to the first one, Fractured Prune.  I'm not sure where the name comes from, but it's a place where you get to individualize your donuts with endless glazes/toppings/etc.  

We each picked four different kinds.  I got cookies and cream, smores, marshmellow and a brown sugar glazed.  Delish!!!  I had been saving my calories all week for THIS MOMENT!


They were basically cake donuts which was our only complaint.  We had envisioned Krispy Kreme with fancy toppings.  But still, yum.  


It was also in the mall complex where the University of Phoenix stadium is (Super Bowl this year) so that was fun.  Not to mention the weather was lovely for June and anything we do as an entire fam is so fun.


To maintain my 30 day challenges and running streak, I did one mile (after a DONUT).  Heart rate training has me running slower than I have ever before, but I must say that my legs haven't felt like I've run on them at all!  I love it.  Now I just need more mileage.

As part of the squat/lunges, today I did 50 one legged squats (pistols).  OMG.  That is all.  The planking and push ups haven't gotten too hard yet.  TBC...


  • Today's mileage: 1
  • Total June mileage: 1 treadmill + 15.06 = 16.06
  • Hottest temp run in: 102
Run, Blog, Log Everyday

Have a wonderful night!

3 comments:

  1. Those doughtnuts do look good! We didn't have a chance to partake on doughnuts on National doughtnut day. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad idea with the donuts. I can see this going downhill very quickly. National donut month?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Design your own donut?! Genius idea!

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (30) B2 (8) B3 (49) Currently (5) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (5) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (53) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (20) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (34) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.