A Habooby Saturday #27

Hello!  I hope you have had a wonderful weekend thus far.

Today was Saturday which Saturday = the fastest day of the entire week.  I swear I was posting from Friday night like five minutes ago!

Today was a great day.  We had friends in town and all went shopping at an indoor mall to escape the heat.


On the basement level of the mall is a restaurant we love -- Yardhouse!  (Don't mind me, just look at the kid.)


To temporarily de-wiggle your infant, turn on Youtube videos.  B3's video of choice is still our family China race video.  He could watch it forever.


Haha a million pictures of him, but I like him.  He has just started gnawing on his hand again which usually means another tooth.  Please no, the poor kid needs a teething break for five minutes.

Today we had our first haboob hit the valley.  They usually hit prior to a storm and are essentially dust storms (a wall of dust).


My brother tried to beat it but got stuck right in the middle of it while moving.


Below is a picture I took of a haboob a couple of years ago as it was rolling in.


For the streaking I put in a quick mile on the treadmill.  I'm proud of myself but I'm also quite ready for July 1st to come along to allow myself a little break.  I plan to keep up on the challenges but take the weekends off.  I'll get going on marathon training here after the 4th of July 4-miler race too.

But I shall do nothing for three days.


  • Today's mileage: 1
  • Total June mileage: 22.5 treadmill + 32.06 = 57.56
  • Hottest temp run in: 114
  • Days left: 3
  • Other challenges:  50 stationary lunges @ 50#, 27 push-ups, 2:45 plank
Almost there.

Run, Blog, Log Everyday
Have a wonderful Sabbath!

3 comments:

  1. Your son is so adorable! I love all the cute faces he makes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah that little tongue! Yea we were chilling by the pool when we got our haboob warning. Oh Arizona! enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the paint was going to peel off of my house, the wind was so crazy!

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B3 (42) Currently (4) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (33) Racing (56) Reviews (2) Running (174) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (60) We Like To Move (26) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.