Done & done.

This morning I walked out to see a hot air balloon!  I didn't think they went up during the summer.  I think our nighttime lows are mid/upper 80s which means it's already in the 90s by this time I took this.


Well it was a busy day and I'm fresh out of time and ideas for tonight's post so I asked my husband for some of his creativity.

You could take a picture of a Porsche.

You could take a picture of your butt and say "this is why I run."   (Scar your eyes and mind.)

I decided on a picture of my sweet Iggy.


And a Porsche.  Fine.


I put in one easy treadmill mile today and called it good.  I'm trying to keep my weekly mileage LOW while maintaining a running streak.  But another day done and done!

  • Today's mileage: 1
  • Total June mileage: 16.5 treadmill + 32.06 = 48.56
  • Hottest temp run in: 114
Run, Blog, Log Everyday

Have a wonderful evening!

5 comments:

  1. Now you're talking! I like when you take my suggestions, we should do this more often. Wanna swing by the Porsche dealer this evening? 👍🏻 Now what about the picture of your butt???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!! You make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not digging this weather. It certainly doesn't motivate me to run anywhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah sounds like somethings mine would say too. Just swap out the Porsche for a F150. Oh boys.

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B3 (42) Currently (4) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (33) Racing (56) Reviews (2) Running (174) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (60) We Like To Move (26) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.