It's hot. #Day17


Oh hi there.  Happy humpday!

I'm just checking in on day 17 with a report on the running streak and monthly challenges that they all did, in fact, happen.  I have not fallen off the wagon yet.

Today we had the hottest day of the year thus far.


Once you hit above 105 it really just all feels hot, so it wasn't terribly noticeable.  I kind of hope we get into the high teens so I can try the egg experiment but on a pan this time.

^^116 degree day in June 2013

Today I had to grab a couple of things at the store, so I literally ran to and from for a 1.53 miles total.  Then it was back into the water with my boys for an evening swim.

If you've been a long time reader (hi husband!), you know I used to always talk about scorpions on my blog, enough that they have their own label you can click on if you want to turn tonight's dreams into nightmares.  Usually around this time of year, or April or so, when the weather gets warm we'll start to see them and we even used to live with them all over our house.

Luckily our house we live in now doesn't have a scorpion problem and we haven't seen any for almost a couple of years (KNOCK ON WOOD).

A random thought, but the weather has me thinking scorpions.  Oh man, they were horrible.

^^old picture FYI -- *shudder*

  • Today's mileage: 1.53
  • Total June mileage: 4 treadmill + 31.56 = 35.56
  • Hottest temp run in: 113
Run, Blog, Log Everyday

Have a fantastic Thursday!  B3 has his 9 month well check.  
I'm not sure if that means more shots?  :(

3 comments:

  1. Eww scorpions. It's been so long since we had those duck tape traps around the bed so we could sleep safely. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I can't believe we lived like that.

      Delete
  2. Omg that was my first worry after moving to AZ. I've yet to see one, thankfully. So freaky.

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B3 (42) Currently (4) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (33) Racing (56) Reviews (2) Running (174) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (60) We Like To Move (26) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.