It's Hotter. #Day18

TGIaF!  Thursday nights are some of the best.  

We had a rough day today with a shot and teething, etc., that it was hard to get much work done because B3 wanted to be held non-stop.  I felt so bad for him, but he's all cozy'd up for a snoozer now.  What a champ.

Little guy weighed in just that, little.  I'll get his 9 month post up soon, but he's healthy and cute!


Today the temperatures beat out yesterday with a 114!  It was also windy which makes it feel much hotter.  I did 4 miles for my running streak with just the tail end being outdoors, the rest on Turbet II my treadmill.

^I want to get B3 some Noosas

The boys all swam.  The wind made it almost too hot to be out of the water.  I'm not sure if it's broken or not, but the water temp read 98 degrees!  Usually that doesn't happen until the end of summer.


That's all for now, short and sweet since I'm freaking exhausted.  Have a wonderful Friday!

  • Today's mileage: 4
  • Total June mileage: 7.5 treadmill + 32.06 = 39.56
  • Hottest temp run in: 114
Run, Blog, Log Everyday

3 comments:

  1. I remember the days of jabs and recovery snoozes well. Enjoy the cuddles and the warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the days of jabs and recovery snoozes well.

    Enjoy the cuddles and the warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, I swear, twins. The last few days since M's vaccines (and new teeth), all he wants is to be held nonstop too. Sweet little guys!

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B2 (1) B3 (42) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (12) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (40) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (28) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.