Just another day in June[athon]

Oh.  Hi there!  It's Wednesday, the day of hump.  It was a pretty good day here because last night B3 slept for 8 hours straight, in his portable crib.  Record!!

I woke up like 3-4 times to check on him though.  I missed him.  Ben woke up wondering where he was too.

I know it's humpday of week four, but I never posted week three's collage.  Week three took me through hottest June temperatures thus far, pool repeats, treadmill running and oversized shorts.


Today marks day 24.  I put in a treadmill mile and spent the rest of the evening with my family.

B3 likes to swing while I run on the treadmill.  He usually just watches me, but today he fell asleep holding his foot.  Awh.


I need to retire these Noosas but I just love them too much.  They glow in the dark.


*affect

Looks like some slow running this week.

  • Today's mileage: 1
  • Total June mileage: 17.5 treadmill + 32.06 = 52.56
  • Hottest temp run in: 114
  • Other challenges: 50 side lunges @ 30#, 24 push-ups, 2:30 plank
  • Days left:  6
  • Push-ups left:  too many
  • Creativity left for blogging:  0
Run, Blog, Log Everyday

Have a wonderful night!

2 comments:

  1. Yikes 114 degrees!! OMG. What an adorable photo of B3! Jennifer @ Run Jenny Run

    ReplyDelete
  2. 114...why do we live here? ;)

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B2 (1) B3 (42) Currently (4) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (38) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (26) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.