National Handstand Day - #26

Earlier this week was national pink day.  Earlier this month we had national running day and national donut day!  Today was apparently national handstand day! 


So many national days that I have never heard of until this year, but I'll take it.  I'm hoping for national shopping day, readathon day, swim day, and sleep days next month.

But happy Friday/weekend!


Today we hit up Fired Pie for lunch.  Fired Pie is the best pizza ever.  You get to customize your own personal pizza and it all costs the same no matter the toppings.  That never happens these days.


And today B3 was adorable as ever.  How does such a little guy create such a toy-bomb of a disaster?


In honor of national pink day this week, I wore pink shoes today, finally.


And to think I swore I wouldn't be caught back in this trend of shoes I used to wear in elementary school.  Well, here I am.  The perfect shoes to carry a 78234 pound carseat.

Oh yeah, the running streak!  lol  I was ready to sign off.  Today it was 50 pistols (1-legged squats), 26 pushups, a 2:40 plank and just one mile for the streak.

  • Today's mileage: 1
  • Total June mileage: 21.5 treadmill + 32.06 = 56.56
  • Hottest temp run in: 114
  • Days left: 4
  • Days left until Ben's back surgery:  only 3, praise the heavens!  poor guy

Run, Blog, Log Everyday

Goodnight!

4 comments:

  1. I couldn't do a headstand like that. You are lucky to be able to do that. That pizza place sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know who decides these national days. Is there a committee for that? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you know what or which national day it is

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually blogs or other social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)

      Delete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (30) B2 (5) B3 (47) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (5) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (52) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (20) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (34) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.