Running Streak = 33% Complete

Quick post here.

I kind of think the blogging daily part of Juneathon is the most challenging.  I wish I had more blog-worthy excitement to share with you, but our days are so routine and packed that I would probably bore you to death.  But if you're still following along, thanks.  :]

So the thing about a running streak is a mile is considered rest day so you don't really plan time for it, you just do it really quick sometime whenever you can.

Tonight I did a mile with my adorable Italian Greyhound, literally right after I ate dinner.  It was lovely feeling.  My dog was barely moving his legs.

^^He's going to be 12 soon!

My legs are sore from yesterday so I spent time with the roller and hope by tomorrow they're a little refreshed.

^^Shortest GIF

I just love lil B3!!  He makes our hearts happy.  Grandma Cope always buys him the cutest hats.






  • Today's mileage: 1 
  • Total June mileage: 2 treadmill + 20.06 = 22.06
  • Hottest temp run in: 105 (today was only 93 and cloudy again, it's been a wonderful June)

I forgot to do my 1:20 plank, so off to finish the challenges...

Have a wonderful night!

4 comments:

  1. Love that picture of you and little B!! You look good, too! Hoping I can whip myself back into some kind of normal form -- don't know howwww you do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie!! I have many more months on your postpartum journey so don't be too hard on yourself. You're doing great!

      Delete
  2. I had the same trouble blogging every day when I did Janathon for like a week. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously...it's hard! My hat goes off to those who do it daily year round.

      Delete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (30) B2 (7) B3 (48) Currently (5) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (5) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (53) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (20) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (34) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.