Throwback Thursday - Day #25

Happy Thursday night!  

Since it's "throwback Thursday" and I have very little to report as far as today's amusements go, I wanted to dig out some never before posted pictures from my first marathon (I had hundreds from that day thanks to my family!).  

Well I dug out three separate external hard drives from our safe and my computer from that year isn't backed up on any of them, let alone all of them like I thought.  Ugh.  Time to investigate.

I did come across some Super Spartan race pictures from 2012.  Have you run a mud or obstacle race before?  They are a lot of fun but the pictures might be the best part.

For the streak, today I put in 3-miles followed by a lot of stretching and rolling.  Then we had all you can eat lobster for dinner, and man, I ate all I could eat.


  • Today's mileage: 3
  • Total June mileage: 20.5 treadmill + 32.06 = 55.56
  • Hottest temp run in: 114
  • Other challenges: 50 squats @ 30#, 25 push-ups, 2:35 plank
  • Days left: 5
  • Selfies taken before June:  like 5 -- I took plenty of shoefies though

Run, Blog, Log Everyday

Have a fantastic Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Those pics are pretty bad-a**

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the Warrior Dash a few years ago and had way too much fun! I looked like I was made out of mud at the end. And agreed, the fire-jumping shots are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did the Warrior Dash in 2011 and it was harder than I thought it would be. I was sore in places I'd never been sore before!

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (30) B2 (1) B3 (44) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (5) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (45) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (20) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (34) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.