Birthday Celebrations

For Ben's birthday I made my famous multi-colored cupcakes.  I always debate on a DQ ice cream cake or multi-colored home mades, and this year the cupcakes won.  

Actually now that I think about it, last year I ventured out and made the smores rice crispy treats instead, which were dangerously delicious.


Six colors this year:  bright blue, dark blue, red, yellow, purple and green.  I omitted the pink because I was trying to make it manlier, but the purple/red kind of pink-ized it anyway.



Below were 2012's version:


Below is the cake version (2011 [hi Abercrombie]):


Another 2011 version:


B3 wasn't too interested in opening gifts; I'll assume that will change sooner than later.  He does like to rattle the paper, however.  It's pretty fun having a kid and sharing every moment and adventure with him.


And a plug for our giant shrimp birthday dinner, the biggest shrimp that Costco has to offer.


And a birthday week lunch date to the new Kneaders:


Plus birthday swim time with the little guy and his ever tooth growing grin.  #whatachamp


I hope it was a happy birthday, baby!!


4 comments:

  1. OMG, those cupcakes look sooo good!!! Happy Birthday Ben!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated Birthday to the hubs! Those cupcakes/cake look awesome! Kneaders has such a good dessert selection, doesn't it? Sounds like a fun bday celebration all around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cupcakes are too fun! I love the tradition you have of making sweet treats :D Happy belated birthday to your husband!

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (30) B2 (5) B3 (47) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (5) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (52) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (20) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (34) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.