31 Things in My 31st Year

I am 31!  I had a wonderful birthday, too.

Somehow with B3's 1st birthday on the horizon, I hadn't paid much attention to the fact that I'd be having one FIRST.



Awhile back, my husband told me about this "31 things in my 31st year," etc., idea that his boss's wife has been doing.  I thought it was fabulous.

This isn't a resolution/goals list or a life bucketlist, but rather simpler things that I want to do/ visit/ see in this one single year of life.



31 things that I want to do/ visit/ see while I am 31:





1- Make sushi at home


2- Explore downtown Phoenix with the family in tow


3- Try a stand up paddleboard (SUP)


4- Ride the paddle boats at Tempe Town Lake


5- Visit the Butterfly museum


6- Take B3 to the Phoenix Zoo


7- Take B3 to Disneyland


8- Take my brothers to GLOBE, Arizona


9- Visit a new town/city in Arizona


10- Take the fam for early morning bagels/breakfast and hot chocolate at a cafe


11- Go to a Diamondbacks game


12- Family trip to the aquarium (opens July 2016)


13- Try Top Golf


14- Add to my Deviantart profile


15- Paint a canvas


16- Do yoga (12/1/16)


17- Sew with my sewing machine


18- Do a VLOG post


19- Learn more about lowlight photography


20- 31 day challenge (Junethon again? Blogathon? Journal? Fitness challenge? Grateful journal


Playing the piano? Taking B3 on walks? etc.)


21- Get excited about, and see, a movie in the theaters (sooo...I don't really like going to the


movies...but my husband loves them)


22- Eat from food trucks


23- Hire a non-related babysitter (STRESS)


24- Have a family picnic in the long pond-y park


25- Run in the long pond-y park


26- Take my mom to Organ Stop


27- Pick peaches, apples (etc.)


28- Eat at the Compass Arizona Grill


29- Go on a family run


30- Go on a family hike


31-  Test drive a Land Rover Evoque, BMW X6 (and X4 if there's time!), and Porsche Macan


Mostly I'm just obsessed with lists and crossing things off of them.  So much satisfaction for my left brain and on the flip side it will get us out with our lil B3.

Now which one to do first...

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great idea! I just don't know what I would list. I will be turning 31 this year as well so it's not a bad thing to think about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list, and hope your birthday was great! I love crossing stuff off of lists, too, but lately I've been afraid to make any due to fear of failure, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun list - happy birthday! Jennifer @ Run Jenny Run

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B2 (1) B3 (42) Currently (4) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (38) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (26) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.