Chinese Top Idol - It's Over!

I'm a couple of weeks behind the ball on this post, but my brother made it all the way to the final 6 in the Chinese Top Idol competition!!!  He didn't win and we don't know where he placed exactly, but top 6 is pretty freaking awesome!!

At the end they all had 30 seconds to impress the judges and James did back handsprings.  :D  (He's a former gymnast, I may have failed to ever mention here.)

These pictures are from ETTV Top Idol's Facebook page or my sister's blog (without permission, sorry Jo..may I borrow??).

^^Those are flat screens with their pictures.  So cool.

He got some goodies like a tv and sound bar.  He gave them to his sister (but not the ME sister lol).



I wish we could have made the 5 hour drive to LA, but we were cheering from Phoenix every step of the way.

Thank you to those of you who voted during a couple of the rounds!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow that is pretty cool! I think it's cool that he even has his own poster. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What!???! That is so dang cool! What a fun experience!

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (30) B2 (1) B3 (44) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (5) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (47) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (20) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (34) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.