Happy Birthday, Love B3

Yesterday was my little brother's birthday!!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES!!

So B3 likes to send a little note to people on special days and it proves to be a little more difficult these days.

I was proud of the picture below because:

You can read the message
He's looking at the camera
He's smiling
He's talking

Almost a complete success, maybe minus the setting, too, but meh.


How I went about getting that picture ^^.


"Honey, look at mom!!"


*Making weird noises to gain his attention*


"HEY!  HEY!!  Look at me!!"


"OVER HERE BABY BOY!!!"


Crop out the dog bowl.


That'll have to do.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES!


Maybe try one more time for good measure.


lol NOPE

2 comments:

  1. That's us when I'm trying to get his "month" photo... it has gotten a lot more difficult lately!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised he would stay sitting in one spot for the majority of the pics!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.