Sometimes I spend a lot of time reflecting.
- Anything before 9am is early!
- I will work tirelessly to lose the baby weight as fast as humanly possible. Priority #2!
- 9pm? Let's go out! Time to par-tay.
- I don't like this getting old program.
- Eh, I didn't sleep very well last night.
- Oh my gosh my dog is the cutest thing on the planet.
- My dog is expensive, though.
- My kids will NEVER watch Barney. Barney is stupid.
- I was sleep deprived in college.
- I will always make time for a shower and a little me time.
- I have to wake up in 5 hours. Ugh.
- I'm sick, I'll be in bed watching Netflix until further notice.
- We'll get our babies on sleep schedules as quickly as possible.
- I can handle an all nighter.
- I know a lot.
- I'm happy!
|A year ago!|
- 9am? Time for a mid morning snack!
- Oh. That baby weight. Priority #32.
- 9pm -- you mean midnight.
- I aged five years in one month.
- I slept amazingly last night. Only got up four times. #record
- Oh my gosh my kid is WAY cuter than my dog!?
- $40 for a box of diapers!? Eff.
- He likes Barney...we'll go with it..
- I wish I could sleep all weekend long like I did in college!
- Shower? My greasy hair looks freshly washed.
- I have to wake up in 1 hour and 15 minutes to pump.
- I'm sick so what.
- My baby has acid reflux and only sleeps when held.
- I have pulled all nighters for three weeks.
- I know nothing.
- I've really never been happier.
He's a little more grown this year, but I love our cute little Santa. Worth it all and more!!! Can't wait to do the whole newborn exhaustion all over again some day. Crazy talk?