Climb Every Mountain

Now that the holidays are all over it's back to working on some of my 31 while 31 activities, so we started out with a family hike!  Last weekend we met some neighbors at the park and they have a little boy two weeks older than B3, so we got together for a hike.


Right now our weather is amazing!!  Perfect for some wandering with a baby on the back, sans melting.  Maybe 60s out and have I mentioned so glorious.


B3 the master hiker zZzZzZz


When I first moved to Arizona I thought this place was mostly a mixed bag of ugly dirt and weeds.  Now when I visit my home town I feel a jolt of claustrophobia with the tall, bushy trees along my childhood streets.  It's interesting how it changes because almost five years later I view the desert as ridiculously pretty and I love me some cacti.  (Just not in my yard.  I do have a toddler.)


We've kept busy and done a lot of fun things this month which is nice because the post Christmas let-down is massive in my heart, then the post race blues have hit, oh so many posts.  Woe is me.

But look how cute:


Love this little family of mine.  We make a pretty good team!!

1 comment:

  1. Agreed, the weather has been perfect. I'm az born and raised so I love the desert, and if I want some tall trees flag and payson are a short drive away lol.

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B2 (1) B3 (42) Currently (4) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (38) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (26) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.