Currently

Eating:  fruit snacks!!  the devilishly good Mott ones from Costco.  why do we buy these again?



Wearing:  Adidas pants, Hot Chocolate 15k jacket, Ragnar race tee  HA

Feeling:  pretty happy that it's almost the weekend, excited to race, pumped to chill with my family, proud of my hardworking hubcap, blessed to have an adorable boy, thrilled with the Arizona winter

Weather:  a little chilly, 56 and cloudy!  chance of snow at 0% 

Wanting:  to complete this job I'm working on, it's kind of a huge job and a also kind of a slight nightmare on my end.  i also want to wash my hair.



Needing:  to vacuum around my desk.  first I need to remove all the plastic balls collecting under it.  



Thinking:  weeeeeeekend.  also this is funny:



Saving for:  traveling to some races this year!  B3 flies for free $$ for <a year more so we've gotta take advantage of that.

Learning:  patience.  how to not worry about things I cannot control.  how to not care what other people think.

Enjoying:  fruit snacks!!

Reading:  Good Cop Bad Cop!  negative, not about Colborn



Planning for:  2016 vacations, races, family visits, time off work, etc., LIFE SLOW THE EFF DOWN

Watching:  The Amazing Race!  I'm on season 21 on Amazon Prime.  I watch while I work or run on the treadmill and it's basically awesome and I can't believe I've never seen it before.

Loving:  having a little one

Listening:  Movie soundtrack playlists from Google Music!  I am loving the soundtracks from Intersteller and Inception... THEY ROCK.  Sure am missing Christmas tunes though.

Anticipating:  A great race!

Thankful for:  Being able to work while simultaneously mommy-ing!


TGIF!!  Have a lovely evening!

4 comments:

  1. I love your notebook/calendar- I always like adding color and fun things to mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That altered powerball ticket is awesome lol. Amen to planning for, saving for, and of course loving. Have great rAce weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That altered powerball ticket is awesome lol. Amen to planning for, saving for, and of course loving. Have great rAce weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That altered powerball ticket is awesome lol. Amen to planning for, saving for, and of course loving. Have a great race weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.