C: Currently

Eating:  Nothing.  Had some oatmeal for breakfast and a granola bar snack.  Time for lunch.  Or maybe gummy bears.

Wearing:  Black dance pants, V neck tee, my typical sweater thumb hoodie that really should have been retired years ago...

Feeling:  A little stressed.  2 year old molars are great birth control!!  Wow.  My kid went from zero tv to zero naps and non-stop Minions and Despicable Me.  Meanwhile I went from very slow March of work to a loaded plate at about the same time.  That's kinda how it always goes though, right?


The work of one tiny human:


Weather:  Today will be almost 90 and sunny! ☀  It's only 80 thus far.

Wanting:  a Monster.

Needing:  two of me.

Thinking:  I might want to try working some nights until I can get this RC Willey job done.  This is my 3rd RC Willey, I'm getting a little RC Willey'd out, I feel like I should get a sweet new tv as part of the deal.

Saving for:  A new Surface Pro.

Learning:  Some new pieces on the piano, actually re-learning:  Debussy's Claire de Lune, which reminds me of my mom and our childhood home, Alberto Ginastera's Suite de Danzas Criollas, Op. 15: V., which I have mostly memorized even though it's been like 10 years since I originally learned it with plans to enter the Miss Layton pageant, and George Gershwin's Rhapsody in Blue, all 31 pages worth.  Hooray for spending time on the piano!  I HAVE MISSED YOU MY LOVE.


Enjoying:  Springtime, family walks, drives and park time, long runs, caffeine, Amazon.com

Reading:  Kingpin by Kevin Poulsen 



Planning for:  the next couple of years.  I guess that's obvious.

Watching:  Grey's Anatomy on Netflix - I watched this yeaaars ago when it aired but only got through a couple seasons.  Now I'm on season 5.



Loving:   Saturday morning long runs.  Not a huge fan of the waking part, but always happy once I get out there.  They are getting earlier these days too, 5:15ish.  That's one nice thing about winter, sleeping in!

Listening:  Remix Radio on Google Music, specifically Vindicate by Datsik & Excision


Anticipating:  SLC 1/2 marathon and Mt. Charleston marathon all in the next two months.  Also completing my RC Willey drawings.  邏

Thankful for: My family, hardworking hub, sunshine, running, the piano, my job, life, and Minions/Despicable Me

http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/p/a-z-challenge-sign-up-list-2016.html

4 comments:

  1. 1. Did you end up entering Miss Layton or not?
    2. I was obsessed with the first few seasons of Grey's when it first came on and then got sick of it. Is it worth revisiting now that it's on netflix?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't. I can't remember why either?

      So season 4 slowed way down and I haven't watched an episode in a couple of weeks because it's still kinda boring. I think there are 10ish seasons so I imagine it'll pick back up. TBC.

      Delete
  2. What a great post! I think you Captured C very well. Thank you for the comment on my poem. I really appreciate your thoughts. I try to be the voice for those who may not have one, for whatever reason.
    McGuffy Ann Morris from
    McGuffy's Reader

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (30) B2 (1) B3 (44) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (5) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (45) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (20) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (34) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.