Q: Questions

This was on Carrots 'N' Cake last year and I started doing it and never finished, so Q was perfect.


Household chore I actually enjoy:  Organizing.

Biggest house disaster:  Wherever our child goes, which is everywhere.


30 minutes post cleaning lady



Before company arrives I hide:  The dishes, by doing them.  I try to hide the toys but they quickly reemerge. 

Most recent music download:  I found an acoustic version of our wedding song.  It's called Only One In Color by Trapt, it's not really well known but it is fantastic.


The last thing I bought online:  Jessica Simpson Jasmint heels in bright pink.  I have them in nude and love love them so considering the cheap price + comfort of walking in them while holding a toddler, I had to! 



I hate to shop for:  I wouldn't say hate, but Ben is definitely the toughest to shop for, but only because he is picky and doesn't like "stuff."  

Favorite family ritual:  It used to be Friday night Costco trips, but we've kind of cut back on those in a huge way so I'd say Sunday afternoons are my favorite, but before the Sunday night gloom. 

I sleep in:  Pajamas.

I have style crush on:  It used to be Victoria Beckham but not as much anymore.  I do adore Rachel Purcell's style but her budget is out of my world.  Lately I have loved the boutiques that are all over Instagram and like to buy from their sites.

I'm currently reading:  Kingpin...



What's up with the _____ trend?  The extremely pointed toe lace up flats.  I should never say never, but I don't get how somebody saw them and thought, "hey these are so cute!," instead of "hey these give me huge duck feet!" and now they are everywhere!  I did also initially loathe the pointy toed stiletto look when it came back around 10-15 years ago, fast forward and I found myself buying them (except Ben still loathes them)!  Some of the slightly pointy-ish flats have grown on me the past few months, but the ones below I just still can't.



How did I ever live without... Google Music and Chromecast.  The combination is life changing.

http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/

3 comments:

  1. I love lace-up flats. Is that weird? They feel ballerina-ish. I wore some on New Years Eve back in 2006 and all my friends laughed at me. But halfway through the night, their feet were killing them and I was still going strong! I'm not a fan of the pointy toes, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you on the lace up flats, I have a few pairs myself (but all rounded toe)!

      Delete
  2. Thankfully, I rarely have to wear heels! If I wore those, I'd break my ankle! Lol They're certainly cute, though!

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (30) B2 (5) B3 (47) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (5) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (52) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (20) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (34) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.