V: Video

I'm here!!!  I haven't missed a day, although today I did forget til now.  #howdareI

So I couldn't think of anything better than VIDEO for the letter V!  These are pretty random but I really want to get to bed so I can snuggle my family and read my book, The Stranger She Loved.



How about that one time we dressed our baby up like a zombie and let him walk the Zombie Walk.


Or when my sister sang the National Anthem at Disney's Dumbo Dare [setting the tone for a shiny new PR].


I had one more video of Bentz's first year, but it is taking way too long to process, so I'm going to have to post it later.  Maybe for X I can do Xtra video.  lol  

Goodnight!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B3 (42) Currently (4) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (33) Racing (56) Reviews (2) Running (174) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (60) We Like To Move (26) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.