W: Wednesday Wishlist

W falls on a Wednesday, perfect for my first "Wednesday Wishlist!"  It is a very random wishlist, and I put it together in PAINT lol because I'm still on my work computer.


I'm still trying to find an outfit for the marathon.  Ben said I could pick one of the millions of outfits in my drawers, but I can't do that for a full 26.2, I need something special.  邏  Problem is by now I need something Amazon Prime and I'm not finding anything I like shirt wise.  I have slightly procrastinated.

1-  CEP sleeves, cheaper than the socks, $35 on Amazon Prime
2-  I'll need a new pair of shoes for the fall marathon and I love the Triumph Iso by Saucony, maybe I will try this color!
3-  Super light fuel belt, perfect for the 1/2 and fits the Galaxy Note (Ben has it in black)
4-  Recommended book about the Josh Powell story
5-  Stuart Weitzman wedges that I probably can't ever justify the price for
6-  If I pay extra for shipping I could probably get this shirt here in time.  I just really like the bright orange.
7-  Garmin 630, the newer version of my 620.  Ben just bought it and the reason I really want it is because you can control your music via bluetooth.  Right now if I really like a song I double add it on my playlist so the chances of hearing it twice go up.  lol!  Maybe I should find some headphones with controls before next weekend.
8-  Pink mace, want the pink one, mine's expired
9-  Surface Pro computer
10-  Jessica Simpson heels that are now sold out of my size but I'm sure Amazon has them

Ben and I have "wishlists" on Pinterest, aka private boards that only we can see.  It saves us when it comes to holidays/birthdays!  Except Ben's list has things like a Porsche or BMW on it.  The only ones he's gotten so far are bite sized versions.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B3 (42) Currently (4) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (33) Racing (56) Reviews (2) Running (174) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (60) We Like To Move (26) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.