But, alas, the Roman Numeral 10 is the letter X, so how about a top 10 list, Mother's Day style, because Mother's Day is in that many days! (Two X connections.)
I do get to see my mom the day/week before Mother's Day because she's coming to watch us run. She's the most supportive mom ever!
In no particular order, reasons my mom is wonderful!
- She's very outgoing, genuine and friendly, everybody loves my mom!
- She's relaxed and never overreacts in situations, and brings down the stress levels with her positive attitude.
- She's so talented and willing to travel and accompany anybody on the piano.
- She's always willing to come visit us here in Phoenix and is a loving, wonderful grandma to B3.
- She was the best mom growing up and always trusted us kids, and was never that strict mom.
- She gets up at ridiculous hours to watch us race and takes care of B3 in the process.
- She's so willing, positive, happy, friendly, and not to mention fashionable and pretty!
- She helped me learn the ropes when Bentz was born, and she stayed here for a couple of weeks until I was comfortable as a first time mom.
- She was always present at every single sport/cheer/concert event that I had growing up. And she put in a lot of time getting me there too!
- She's supportive and the best mom in the world!!
I hope you have a very happy Mother's Day in 10 (err X) days! Love you mom!! See you in a few!