Our Weekend Plans


After working OT, running higher mileage, traveling, marathon-ing, wedding-ing and all with a toddler, I'm so exhausted.

This weekend we're swimming, reading, and doing nothing and I'm so excited!!!  #recharge  Hopefully the weather will cooperate.

My current book.  The Lululemon part had me intrigued and it's really interesting thus far.  I had never heard of the case?



B3 is so tired too, he's on carpet nap #2.  I thought carpet nap #1 would omit his regular afternoon nap, but no.  I adore him!

Alright...back to work.  Have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Those are the best weekends. Hope you get to catch up on rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of that case, either. Sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B3 (42) Currently (4) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (33) Racing (56) Reviews (2) Running (174) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (60) We Like To Move (26) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.