5 Friday Favorites

-Pom poms trend!!  I can get behind this one, it speaks my name.  I want these wedge ones.


-The forecast calls for 121 degrees!  The highest ever recorded was 122 in 1990!!  It'd be fun to set another record but I don't know if that'll happen.  It'd also be fun to say I've run in 121 degrees!


-The ability to print your blog into a memorable blogbook - this is book #7 which brings us up to 11/12/13, only 2-1/2 years behind!


-The Office - We used to put this on every single night while we hung out at home/foam roll/etc., and for some reason that stopped a year ago, so this past month I've reinstated The Office evenings while I chef up some Blue Apron.


-Lipsense Lipstick - you can put liptstick on at 8am and have no idea how you're going to get it off come 9pm when you're going to bed.  This fact alone is awesome (and they do offer a remover).



Have a nice weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Can you believe it. That is ridiculosly hot. I guess once you get past 110°it's all the same lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of printing my blog, but I feel like I'd have to go back and meticulously edit before doing so. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That LipSense is gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B2 (1) B3 (42) Currently (4) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (38) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (26) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.