Today's Playlist (My Top Five Songs)


In no particular order (or in order that fit best with the graphic I created for the lists challenge), my top five songs of the moment!  Which is hard.  I'm still not 100% I'd say #4 and #5 are a top five favorite cuz there are so many ties, but #1-3 for sure are, but really, THEY ARE ALL AMAZING.

#1 Begin Again by Knife Party - I have spent many hours running to this one on repeat.  It has an 80s feel to it which might be why I love it so, plus much of my running playlist is Knife Party cuz they are the ultimate running or workout type music.

#2 Catch My Breath by Kelly Clarkson - My all time favorite song since the day it came out.  It is amazing and so is she.  The end.

#3 If Not Now, When? by Incubus - Not an incredible Incubus fan but this one rocks.  It's a little more mellow and has a catchy melody, especially the more you listen to it.

#4 - Wasted Time by Keith Urban - Can't go wrong with the lightheartedness of KEITH.

#5 - Daft Punk by Pentatonix - I even run to this one because Pentatonix is amazing, including their entire Christmas album!!, and this is probably my favorite by them, plus I heard them live in Phoenix, with KELLY, and that was an epic memory (thanks Lands).

 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (30) B2 (8) B3 (49) Currently (5) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (5) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (53) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (20) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (34) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.