Workin' Mom

This morning I got frustrated because Bentz wanted to sit on my lap and would not go play for even just five minutes.  He loves to sit and organize things (Jolly Ranchers, Post-Its, full blown boxes of Jiffy Mix...) while I work, which is usually fine with me, but today he was up, down, back up, down, up down and on and on and on and I lost it!!

Annnnd then I felt HORRIBLE.


I LOVE HIM.  He can sit here all day if he wants.  My family is my #1, work and life will come after that for sure.


I put him down for a nap and he decided to read a book.    22 months of pure bliss!!!  (That is a lie lol.  There has been much exhaustion, but I do love it all.)



2 comments:

  1. We all run into that scenario now and then. Life gets us frustrated and we lose some patience. Church does a good job reminding me that in always want to send a message of love to the kids, even when we discipline. I always try to remember that, but if course drop the ball here and there lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of you two is SOOOO cute!!

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B3 (42) Currently (4) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (33) Racing (56) Reviews (2) Running (174) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (60) We Like To Move (26) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.