Friday!!!

B3 had his 2 year doctor's appointment this week and is a bit skinny, but a healthy boy.  He had to get a couple of shots and that was sad!!  Plus he popped out molars this week and earlier in the month too, so he's a champ and we love him!


Between him, work and running, I haven't been able to knock out posts like I'd hoped to since getting my sweet new computer.  I am hoping to change that.

Meanwhile, we are going to see Sully tonight and I'm pretty excited.  I hear it's a good one.  I remember the exact moment I got onto KSL.com and saw the headliner was about a plane landing in the Hudson and everyone getting off of it.  Pretty remarkable.

Have a great weekend!  Back to work for me for a little bit, I'm working on a job called SkullCandy, in Park City, Utah.  I should get some sweet headphones out of the deal or something, kind of like the flat screen I never got out of those RC Willeys. 

2 comments:

31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (26) B2 (1) B3 (43) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (3) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (42) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (31) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.