And questions about running. My favorite subject.

In the spring we ran SLC and they had free pictures -- YAA!!  I was pretty excited and saw a bunch of cameras on the course, or at least like 3-4 of them.  #pose

After searching forever, I was in one picture.  lol  Can you spot me?? 


Hint...


Anywho, Bentz woke up at 5:30 today so he is on nap #2 and my brain is officially to the point where it is done thinking about work, so how about some fun, right-now-all-I-want-to-think-about-is-running, questions...

Together now:  YAYYYY!  

Running Questionnaire

1. What's your favorite type of running shoe?
Right now I love the Saucony Triumph ISOs, on my 3rd pair.

2: Do you run to music?
Yes - It pumps me up!  This morning B3 and I blasted Christmas music (PENTATONIX!) and a lady walking her dog was like "Christmas??"

3: Do you run in a gym or outdoors?
Right now mostly treadmill during the week and long run outside.

4: Do you bring a sports drink or water out with you when you run?
Usually just water.  And GU.

5: How many miles can you run without breaking?
Breaking = stopping?  I'm not sure.

6: Do you prefer long, mid or short distance running?
I like anything over the 1/2 marathon distance the most.

7: How long have you been running?
Junior high

8: What do you think about when you run?
Usually race day and my goals, and how well I think I could hit them if race day was now.

9: Do you run when you’re emotional?
Yes

10: Have you noticed any changes in your life since you started running?
More fit, more confident, more able to down Halloween candy by the bulk, more sane haha

11: Do you stretch?
Yes

12: Do you plan your day around your run or your run around your day?
Both!

13: Do you run with someone else?
Usually solo, I like focusing on my workout.

14: What motivates you to run?
PRs, enjoying the weather, racing, being able to eat whatev

15: Are you surprised with how well you run?
I wish.  lol  I missed out on that gene.

16: Do you run marathons/races/both?
The last year and a half I have been most excited about the marathon but I need to focus on the 1/2 sometime because I know I have PRs there awaiting.

17: What’s your best mile time?
I'm am not sure I even have timed a mile.  I've always missed track night where they did the mile!  I should try this fall.

18: Do you run to keep fit or keep fit to run?
Both

19: Do you prefer to run in heat or in cold?
This one is weird.  I prefer to run in cooler temperatures, but I sure don't like the cold.  The warm up is one of misery.

20: Is it hard for you to get out of the house to run?
Not really.  Sometimes it's hard to get out of bed to get on the treadmill tho...

21: Do you ever regret not running?
Yup

22: Do you keep a record of your running times?
Yes, Garmin Connect, Daily Mile, Training Peaks

23: Do you have a running idol?
Lots of them:  Shalane Flanagan, Kara Goucher, Meb Keflexzighi

24: Does anyone else in your family run?
Everybody but my mom who I'm still working on.  I have this feeling that she'd be fast!

25: Are you currently trying to become a better runner?
Yes, I hope for many more PRs.

26: Do you run when you have nothing else to do?
No because I have a little boy.  :)

27: How often do you run?
4x unless I'm into marathon training then 5x week

28: What is your biggest running-related dream?
1-  BQ
2-  BQ and get in to Boston and RUN Boston.  I am going to try when my BQ time drops to 3:40, so after two more years and maybe another baby.
3-  win a race (maybe Joe Shmo's farm 5k or something unheard of by everyone ...but me)

29: Will you run for the rest of your life or just until you become what you want?
Forever

30: What are your favorite exercises to team with running?
CrossFit, or just strength training on my own because I can do that in the garage.  Also anything dance-y.  I wish I liked cycling more because I love the music part, perhaps I need to give it a better shot.




Okay, your turn.  

4 comments:

  1. Race photos are classic lol.

    Running questions are always fun. Get your taper on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very flattering shot of your legs :O). I would be so bummed!

    Love the Instagram photo of you with the little one in the jogging stroller - adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun survey! I love running, but sadly have to take a semi-permanent break until some surgeries. I still love reading about it with my runner-heart!

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (30) B2 (1) B3 (44) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (5) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (47) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (20) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (34) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.