The Nap Trap

We're going through this phase where B3 wants to nap really early on, like 7:45, or today it was 8:45.  He comes to me and says DEEZ DEEZ DEEZ (please) so I get up and follow a giddy boy to his crib.


Well today I told him no, it was too early and by afternoon it makes life rough because he's SO tired that it's hard to manage.  I tried a second nap once, which was great until about 8-9pm when he wanted to party, so today it was no.

That did not go over well.  But I was holding firm with a no.


It's 11.  He's been asleep for two+ hours.  

I love him.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, poor little sleepy dude. I wonder at what age they start hating naps? Our little guy usually gets up around 6 (which is good since that's when I leave for work... but it's less charming on the weekends) and then will take a short nap around 8 and then another at noon, and he's out like a light by 7 pm. I'm clinging to the two naps a day for as long as it lasts! :O).

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B2 (1) B3 (42) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (12) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (40) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (28) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.