A Creative Life

There are so many moments each day where I look at our little boy and see what he is up to and I bust out laughing.  The life of a toddler is one of adventure and it's pretty hilarious.

Like right now B3 is putting things in the tiny grommet hole of my desk and saying "BYYYYE."  The funny part is the grommet actually leads into my desk, but behind a drawer bank, so it's literally...BYE.

Things currently being stuffed in said grommet:  plastic book bindings from my binding machine, Hotwheels, alphabet magnets, figurines, goldfish (crap), pens (mine), foam blocks that can fit, socks, little wooden shapes, and he tried sticking books in there but did not prevail.

This morning he insisted on putting Ben's running shoe in the tub and turning the water on.  Over and over he did this while I sternly said not to, and he ended up in time out.  We just started doing some time outs but he doesn't seem to mind them.  lol  He gave me the cheesiest grin ever while I was carrying him over to the time out corner, where he sat and kicked his little legs and had a full on conversation, then looked at me and smiled.  I still have no idea what I'm doing as a mom, but man, I LOVE it.


Meanwhile...


And one from Halloween for good measure, the cutest minion!


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. It sounds like you've got your hands full! I'm equal parts excited and terrified for the day when our little one gets mobile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The life of a toddler is stressful right lol. I look at our 4yo and 8yo to this day and Just bust up laughing at things they are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH I love those little gifs!

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (30) B2 (4) B3 (46) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (5) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (52) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (20) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (34) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.