Best Time of Year

Christmas is coming way too fast despite mentally decking the halls in October (August, who are we kidding, once we dipped below 110 w/a fall chill in the air).


Must dos before Christmas arrives:

-Drink more hot chocolate

-Watch more Christmas movies:  Home Alones, Christmas Vacation, Elf, Grinch, Christma w/the Kranks lol

-Listen to more Christmas music (it's already on all day everyday but I just feel like I'm working and can't enjoy it as much as I could)

-Wrap presents

-Wear a Santa hat

-See Christmas lights (Temple Square?)

-Wear my snowflake earrings

-Play more Christmas on the piano

-Run a holiday race

-Enjoy Phoenix December

-Put a vintage (and slightly embarrassing) Christmas outfit on B3

-Get a timer for our lights so I don't have to unplug them at my early bedtime  :)

-Visit Santa.  Again.

-Bake desserts, Jan 1 is rapidly arriving.

-Switch out the Scentsy pretty much daily to get all my holiday scents smelled

-Take pictures of the cacti in lights and giant nutcrackers at the mall

-Eat the treats our Realtor dropped off (Ben you didn't see this, no treats here)

-SEE FAMILY!!

-ENJOY THE TIME OF YEAR


I hope you are having a MERRY CHRISTMAS!  9 days, soak it up.  :)

4 comments:

  1. I"m going to use some of your list!! I need to enjoy this all much more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list!! Hey is that all the lights you have on the house?!?! We put a good amount of lights up but don't go crazy, my favorite is a Santa count down clock that we have on the house. Everyone loves it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes -- waaah!! NEXT year we're decking the halls!

      Delete
  3. I love Christmas - I'm sad that it's getting close so fast. ...also, I'm crocheting slippers as gifts and time is running out - yikes!

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (30) B2 (8) B3 (49) Currently (5) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (5) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (53) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (20) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (34) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.