- ✓ Run 1000 miles - I finished with 1036.
May-64 (injury came on at the end)
Aug-77 (back at it)
Dec-60 (lacking motivation!!)
- ✓ Run 8 races - 3 full + 5 half and I'm the most proud of these races this year. They showed perseverance through the ups and downs. I have learned that running as a mom takes more dedication and I wish I would have taken the marathon more seriously back when I had all the time in the world! But again, I would change NOTHING now because our little guy is our whole world!!
- ✓ 2x PR the 1/2 marathon - I PRd Changs, Phoenix, and again at SLC. None of them were the PR I wanted this year, but that's okay.
- ✓ PR the marathon - 3:56 last spring right before my injury, thankfully!!
- Write 1 new song - BOO. I failed at this one. I at least started one, and bought a few new books to get playing more, which I have been lately!!
- ✓ Print 2 years of blog books - Done!
- ✓ Do something with the front room/office area - It's the official playroom!
- ✓ Make the guest bathroom more guest worthy - I had my ups and downs with the guest bathroom. Rykar still spreads food allllll over while he eats (but he's pretty blind sooo), but I keep the sinks/faucets/towels and all that nice, so I'm going to just pat myself on the back because I'm feeling generous today. Plus I sweep in there every freaking day. That should count for something.
- ✓ Keep the master bath cleaner - I am not sure I kept this up towards the busier end of the year. (Thank you to my cleaning lady.) I wouldn't chalk it up to complete failure though. Maybe Ben would, but I am the one reviewing my goals. :D
- ✓ Keep blogging - I posted the most posts in 2016 out of each of the past 9 years.
- ✓ Drink more water - I was pretty consistent [with dumping caffeine in it]. 2017 is off to an even better water start.
- ✓ Get back to meal planning - Thank you Blue Apron and Sunbasket. You made me a huge success.
- ✓ Whiten my teeth - Check.
- Just be ME - A work in progress.
- Be positive and trust everybody means well - I'm trying!
- Just be a better person - Also a work in progress.
Here's to 2017!