My New Hobby

We interrupt my Christmas posting to tell you about my new hobby.

I have been wanting to try Lush's crazy colored bath bombs for awhile and finally got my hands on INTERGALACTIC, one I've been eyeballing.  Now is the time to do it cuz there ain't no bathin' in the summer.


The water was SO BLUE and there was a TON of glitter!  I felt like I was in a snow globe!!


Glitter aftermath...


I read that the glitter is "plastic free" and ocean safe.  

2017 New Year's resolution:  try all the bath bombs.

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't this make you blue by the time you get out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly never thought about that, but I don't think it did. Or I never noticed. :P

      Delete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (30) B2 (1) B3 (44) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (5) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (47) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (20) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (34) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.