Baby #2!!

Surprise!  I am alive.  Baby #2 is on its way and we are so excited!!!

I think this is the longest break from blogging I have had in the past nine years!, but I have been sick and pretty worthless outside of growing this baby.  Due date is the same day as B3's 3rd birthday so that makes me three months along!


I will post more soon!  Running (or lack thereof), work, 8 year anniversary, Valentine's Day, Phoenix Marathon with my family, etc., plus what we've been up to.  Meanwhile, it's time to take my iron pill and will it to stay.  :P

Goodnight!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats. I got your hint in your last comment lol. Such a blessing. Hope the sickness subsides, my Mrs. Just started having better days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm so happy for you. I hope you start to feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon, and I'm so excited for your family!

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (30) B2 (1) B3 (43) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (5) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (45) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (20) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (34) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.