15.5 Weeks - Baby #2

I did these every couple of weeks with B3 so I figured it was time to start them up with B3-junior!


My age: 32

How far along: 15 weeks 5 days

How big is baby: 4-1/2 inches-ish, avocado sized

What have you been up to:  Work is picking back up to the perfect amount of work/mommying and I am starting to be less grumpy/feel better during the daytime which I'm sure Ben is grateful for.  lol  It is so nice to like life again.

Exercise/Activity Level:  Not very good these days.  I did lots of walking during the first trimester and am starting to have better day times, so I went back to CrossFit a little bit ago!  But only once because my gym won't let me do a punch card this time (they don't do them anymore) and I don't want to do the only option of unlimited when how I am feeling is unpredictable.  Soooo I am going to try another CrossFit gym out that does punch cards and has daycare.


Maternity clothes:  Yes, from like day ONE I went stretchy pants, no holding out this time.

Stretch marks: No, I didn't get any with Bentz but I have a feeling I'll be bigger this time.  But then again, my mom never got any!

Belly Button: In

Sleep:  One word:  Unisom

Best Moment of the Week:  Having my mom in town for a week!  The best!!!  I'm sure she enjoyed her family/living/kitchen-room suite.  :D  Also having my family up for pizza at the pool.


Worst Moment of the Week:  The whole moving stress.  And taking iron pills.  My blood work showed I am pretty anemic and the iron pill makes me crazy nauseated on top of already being nauseated.  That is why you will always find bowls in our bed.  :D

Food cravings:  Fruit and sweets.  

Food aversions:  Meat, smelly foods, etc.  I have loved LOVED those popping Boba you get at ice cream self serves and used to get more of them than ice cream, I swear, so I ordered me a bunch of containers of them.  They arrived a couple of days later and I can hardly look at them... it's the craziest thing.  I also cannot stand the smell of Tic-Tacs, which I used to always keep at my desk for B3.  Pregnancy is so crazy!

Symptoms:  Nausea, rib pain on the right side, bad skin, feeling large which shows I have clearly forgotten

Movement:  I don't know, possibly.  I try to notice it at night while laying in bed but my insides are kind of all over the place that I can't really distinguish what is what yet.  But I'm hoping soon.

Gender:  TBD next month

What I’m looking forward to:  Cheering my family on at Mt. Charleston next month, finding out the gender, finding a home to buy so I don't stress about sharing walls (with child-less people), getting into a fitness routine, feeling better.

What I’m nervous about/praying for:  I stressed about the anatomy scan, and everything.

What I miss:  All sushi,..I can't stand meat smell, but fishiness doesn't bother me at all.  RUNNING, I'm doing it vicariously through Ben who has been running a lot and rocking it.  He did 14 miles yesterday!

Next appointment:  Wednesday, 16 weeks

3 comments:

  1. Love the updates! I never got stretch marks and I read it's mostly due to genetics. So if your mom didn't, you should be good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! I love all of the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested to see how you feel a second pregnancy compares to the first. Our little one is 11 months and I'm hoping to work on a second next year. I hope you are able to settle into a fitness routine you like soon.

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (26) B2 (1) B3 (43) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (4) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (42) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (32) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.