8 Things

8 Things.  I have done this a few times but it's been years since the last time.  Remember when these were all the hype in the blogging world?  Tagging somebody!

8 Things I am Passionate About (in no particular order):  

  1. family
  2. running
  3. being on time
  4. caffeinated Crystal Light or Spark (when not prego)
  5. shoes
  6. setting and reaching goals
  7. meeting work deadlines 
  8. budgeting and not overspending, we have used YNAB for a couple years and it's the best!


8 Words or Phrases I Say Often:

  1. No way!
  2. Come here handsome.
  3. I love you.
  4. Awh, thank you.
  5. Hi baby!
  6. Love you, bye.
  7. Sounds good.
  8. I know, right?



8 Things I want to do before I Die:

  1. raise our children and see them have families of their own
  2. retire with Ben
  3. run Boston, Chicago, NYC
  4. go somewhere tropical sans children
  5. get into the best shape of my life despite having children and getting older
  6. go to Bora Bora
  7. run a lot of marathons, although I have not yet decided a goal # yet
  8. remodel a home or build one with our own custom color palette


8 Things I Have Learned From my Past:

  1. it was amazing
  2. I want my children to have the childhood and school experiences I had 
  3. it leaves a huge impression on your heart despite only being a short period of your life
  4. time flies
  5. don't try to impress, try to befriend
  6. a lot of the past doesn't even matter now
  7. choose good friends
  8. take a stand


8 Places I Would Love to Go or See:

  1. Bora Bora
  2. NYC w/Ben
  3. Panama Canal via cruise ship
  4. international marathon (London?)
  5. Palm Island in Dubai, along with the rest of the city
  6. I really need to expand my desires to travel abroad because the only places I want to go to are tropical or destination races
  7. China again would be fun, but James would have to come along again.
  8. an all inclusive resort somewhere amazingly tropical  :P



8 Things I Currently Need or Want:

  1. a weekend with my fam damily (just so happens...)
  2. my placenta to migrate up so I can stop stressing
    Your lesson in anatomy today. ^^
  3. our house to sell
  4. an amazing house to then go on the market
  5. #3 and #4 to happen before Sept. 6th
  6. TO KNOW THE GENDER OF OUR BABY (Saturday)
  7. a long run and race on the books
  8. a date with the hubcap

That's all.  Your turn!

PS.  Good luck to Ben and my family this weekend at Mt. Charleston!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B2 (1) B3 (42) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (12) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (40) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (28) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.