21.5 Weeks - Baby BOY

21.5 weeks

My age: 32

How far along:  21 weeks 5 days

How big is baby:  Almost spaghetti squash-sh!


What have you been up to:  Just hangin' out, work has been mostly part time the last month or so but we've had mostly nice weather to enjoy.

Exercise/Activity Level:  Low.  Still on activity and pelvic rest.  Will have another ultra sound next week to see if my placenta has migrated up at all.

Maternity clothes:  I am starting to sport belly shirts in my non-maternity, even large ones, so I've been buying more maternity.  I learned this week that Nordstroms doesn't carry maternity in their store!  I was really annoyed with that fact because they do carry so much online.  So far my go to shops have been:  Asos, Pinkblush, Ross (only some carry maternity), and Zulily.  I love when Pinkblush is on Zulily.

Stretch marks:  Nope, but man am I itching already and want to try this Lush massage bar that pregnant people rave about.  Right now I use baby oil/gel and lotions.  I also want to try Bag Balm.

Belly Button: In but pretty stretched.

Sleep:   Not too shabby w/Unisom.  I didn't take it the night before the race last weekend, and my hips kept me up.  It's crazy because I don't think I had this with B3, just the pelvic pain which I don't have yet.

Best Moment of the Week:  Finding out we're having a BOY!!  That was a huge highlight!!


Worst Moment of the Week:  Just feeling soooo much bigger earlier this time around.  I did expect it to some degree, but it's still surprised me.  I feel like my butt and legs are already the size they were towards the end of my first pregnancy, and I've already outgrown all of my bras I wore in the 3rd trimester.  Gah.

Food cravings:  Just grapefruit anything.

Food aversions:  Not a whole lot here. 

Symptoms:  I am feeling pretty good right now, probably better than I felt at any point in my first pregnancy!  I do have the hip thing and my ribs feel like they are breaking, but really I will take it.  Oh, I have stopped wearing my wedding ring already.  In Vegas my fingers got swollen and I couldn't get it off!!  In my prenatal classes I remember the lady saying there are quite a few people who have to get their rings cut off in the ER, so stop wearing them if they get tight.  So I shall.

Movement: Yes, so much.  I swear he is breech, all the big "kicks" are down by my bladder.  He has been breech in the last two ultrasounds, so maybe I just make breech babies.

Gender:  BOY!!

What I’m looking forward to:  We dropped the price of our house again and have had lots of showings this weekend so hopefully we'll get it sold soon.  We'd love to get into a house and get going on the nursery for baby B2!  And I am dying to know if B2 will look like me, or like Ben (again).  :)

What I’m nervous about/praying for:  Just the regular that all will go well.

What I miss:  Running, sleeping on my back, an abundance of Crystal Light caffeine, running

Next appointment: 23 weeks, next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (30) B2 (7) B3 (48) Currently (5) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (5) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (53) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (20) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (34) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.