Take me out to the ballgame.

Two of my 32 while 32 items were to:  1-go to a Diamondbacks MLB game, 2-eat a churro dog.  I have seen the churro dog around for awhile, and last summer we foolishly walked right past the churro dog stand while at a game, and I vowed I would never do that again.  Sometimes being healthy is dumb.

So this weekend I knocked both things off the list!


So the Churro Dog. I actually got the Churro Dog 2.0, a newer version with Oreo crumbs.  I cannot say no to Oreos.

Let me introduce you...

The Churro Dog is a warm cinnamon churro sitting inside a Long John chocolate-glazed donut, which is then topped with frozen yogurt, caramel and chocolate sauces.


The new dessert features a churro rolled in Oreo cookie crumbs in the middle of a white, iced long john donut topped with three scoops of vanilla yogurt, strawberry topping, whipped cream, chocolate sauce and more Oreo crumbs.


I think I waited in line for 20 minutes, but it was worth the experience.  Then I felt like Moses getting back to my seat, because a pregnant woman carrying a churro dog was like parting the red sea, which was really nice because I had visions of dumping it all over my baseball shirt.


Might I point out the caloric value of 1050.


Nobody else got one, but they had their fair share of MLB food.


We sat nosebleed which are really fun seats to sit in and you get a great view of everything.  Like the Diamondbacks winning!


We left a little early because B3 was half asleep, but we had forgotten they were going to do fireworks, so that's a bummer!  Since it was so hot this day (115), the roof was closed until after the game, which I know James was really happy about getting to see it open up.


My one regret is not going down to see the organist.  I had intended to, but then forgot!  James, did you go down there?

5 comments:

  1. Both Churro and Churro 2.0 look AMAZING! I've never seen anything like that! Love the baseball shirt! I love that your family lives by you now! I didn't even know you could go see the organist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see the organist. I must next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your baseball shirt! And those churros look yummy!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.