29.5 Weeks - Not having twins. But thanks!

Is anybody else working today?  I feel like most people took the day off for the 4th tomorrow, but we didn't, we're working.  Or should I say "working."  :)  We're also listening to a 4th of July album on Google Music and it is just so festive.


My age: 32

How far along: 29+5

How big is baby:  A large cabbage!  15-1/2" inches and somewhere close to 3 pounds.

What have you been up to:
  Not a whole lot new around here, we're getting through summer and doing same stuff, diff days.  It's been hot and we have had so many fires around us/Arizona lately (!!) but it looks like monsoon relief is finally on the radar.  Looking forward to the clouds and storms!


Exercise/Activity Level:  Could be better, especially compared to my first pregnancy, but I decided I am just going to let the stress of this go, because it's a dumb thing to stress about.  What I need to focus on is drinking more water and keeping BH at bay.

Maternity clothes:  Yes, on repeat like woah.  I get a lot of comments on my "watermelon smuggler" shirt, and also the baseball one.

Stretch marks:  Negative

Belly Button:  Stretched

Sleep:  Not as good as it's been, my hips still have been waking me up a lot and I have had a hard time getting cozy on my sides.  I have actually had a dream that I was sleeping on my back, that's how much I am missing it I guess.  lol

Best Moment of the Week:  My dad came into town to visit!  It was a lot of fun and Bentz was in heaven.  We went to see Despicable Me 3 in IMAX and also went out for crab!

^^Poor Bentz had a fever.  :(
Here have some sprite (mixed with Tylenol)....

You'll notice the red/blue VW bus.  Grandpa bought it for B3 when we went to get Tylenol for him.

Gampa...gammmmpa...hi gampa!!

Singing for grandpa:   "A is for apple, B is for banana, C is for cat..."

Worst Moment of the Week:  Bentz wasn't feeling well for almost a week, and finally the day after he was starting to get back to normal with his stomach, he woke up with a fever!  Almost the entire time my dad was visiting, Bentz had a fever and was miserable.  He was verrrrry cuddly at least, so grandpa got many cuddles which I know he appreciated.  Thank goodness for Tylenol, and today he seems to be doing much better.


Food cravings:  It seems like beverages lately, but that's probably related to the weather.  And then also cookies, but that's probably related to my genes.  :P

Food aversions:
 None!  And lately I do not throw up every day!  It has been really nice that I get to have some really good days.

Symptoms:  Just feeling extra large.  I have had a numb/dead leg here and there which is sooo obnoxious.  When I was wearing the outfit at the top w/the pink/lavender color, I had an older lady ask me if I was due any day, "you look like you're dropping!"  

"Well I shouldn't be, I still have two months to go!"  

"Oh my, are you sure there's not twins in there??"  :/   

I was with Ben and we just busted up laughing.  "Nope, thanks for asking though!"  I'm astounded at the things that come out of people's mouths.  Just close them, people.  #justclampit 

Movement:  Yup, lots!

Gender:  Baby boy B2!

What I’m looking forward to:  Closing next week and the week after that on our houses, and getting the ball rolling on feeling prepared.  So basically the same stuff!

What I’m nervous about/praying for:  That everything will go right with baby boy and the houses!  We are almost exactly two months out from my c section and I am starting to get a little nervous based on having nothing ready, but that will change end of this month.  Then I will pack my bag a JIC this one comes earlier too.

What I miss:  My body.  Early morning long runs, they were my sanity and I can't wait for them to re-enter life.  Early morning runs + family breakfast sounds so lovely.

Next appointment:  31 Weeks!

A comparison shot, although it's hard to see my 30 week bump shape from three years ago in this pic.

I must say, I won't do it while prego, but seeing my short hair makes me anxious to chop it (and dye it purple).

2 comments:

  1. I'm also excited for you to run again. I need more than just Ben on the Garmin leaderboards. Also, Dallin needs to start running.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's getting close! In spite of the fever, it looks like your little one got to go out and have fun, which I'm sure was helpful.

    Good luck with the houses!

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (30) B2 (5) B3 (47) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (5) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (52) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (20) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (34) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.