What's in my hospital bag? (C-Section)

I can't even remember anything that I had packed in my hospital bag three years ago, but I do remember being glad that I had it packed ahead of time.  I'm a little behind the ball this time, but most of my bag was packed earlier this month and I put a "TO GRAB" list on the fridge for miscellaneous items that are best grabbed at the final second, like electronics or glasses that I still use daily.


I think for a c section your insurance lets you stay four nights, and I plan to, so it requires some extra stuff.  And I am definitely worried about being away from my boy that long, but he will be in good hands!  


Am I forgetting anything?  I might add a book, although I doubt I will feel like reading.

5 comments:

  1. Will B3 visit you daily? I assume he will since whoever's babysitting him will likely want to see new baby :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, I don't know if I can go a whole day without seeing him!

      Delete
  2. Which abdominal binder do you use? I bought one last time and it ended up being too small.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one that my hospital provided me and my insurance covered. If you ever are in need of one again, ask your doctor first!

      Delete
  3. Definitely highlight the robe! When I had my son, I didn't even fathom a c section, so I had to make do with my loosest pants to go home in. Ugh!!

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (30) B2 (5) B3 (47) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (5) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (52) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (20) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (34) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.