Bennett Dash!!

He arrived and he's so cute!!

Bennett Dash, aka "Mister Dash," "B2," etc., arrived at 9:48am on Wednesday via c-section, weighing 8lbs 1 oz and 20"ish long!

At first we didn't think he looked like his brother at all, but as his swelling has gone down he does have some major resemblances, just a bit chubbier version (um like 2 lbs!!).  Either way, both our boys look just like their dad.  lol 

I can't get enough snuggles from him...he's so freaking adorable!

I hope to get his story up soon before I forget it, and we even had video in the OR (not that I'm going to post it haha, maybe just some pictures).

I love him!!

2 comments:

  1. Perfection! I can't believe he was over 8 lbs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I was sooo much more uncomfortable this time around. Totally made sense afterwards!

      Delete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (30) B2 (5) B3 (47) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (5) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (52) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (20) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (34) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.